Terms and Conditions The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd.
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site or Purchaser and The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd, the owner of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site and also upon the placing of an order. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. The Purchaser’s order constitutes a contractual offer (incorporating these terms) and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to the Purchaser indicating that the order has been fulfilled and has been dispatched.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
4.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws. 4.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd.
- “Account” means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
- “Carrier” means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- “Goods” means any products that The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Web Site;
- “The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd” Means The Clinique Aesthetics (Knutsford) Ltd, Unit 6 Regent street, Knutsford, WA16 0GN;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- “Payment Information” means any details required for the purchase of Goods or services from this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- “Purchaser” means any person or business that buys Goods from The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd from this Web Site;
- “Purchase Information” means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
- “Premises” means our place(s) of business located at www.theclinique.org.uk unit 6 Regent street, Knutsford, WA16 0GN.
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Web Site” means the website that you are currently using (wwwtheclinique.org.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property
- Third Party Intellectual Property
5.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
5.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Use of Communications Facilities
- 1 When using the contact form or any other System on the Web Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- 1.1 obscene or vulgar language must not be used;
- 1.2 Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable must not be submitted. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- 1.3 Content that is intended to promote or incite violence must not be submitted;
- 1.4 it is advised that submissions are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- 1.6 Users must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd or our affiliates; and
- 1.7 our System must not be used for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- 2 You acknowledge that The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
1 In order to purchase Goods or Services from The Clinique Aesthetics Users are required to create an Account through our booking service https://theclinique.book.app/ which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon a User’s use of the Web Site as we may not require payment information until a purchase is to be made. By continuing to use this Web Site you represent and warrant that:
- 1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- 1.2 it is the client’s responsibility to complete the consultation and medical forms accurately.
- 1.3 you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date and inform the company of any changes in case they affect further treatments.
- 1.4 you are required for some treatments to have a patch test prior to the first treatment, the Clinique Aesthetics will not perform treatments without these patch tests being performed first. In the event, a patch test hasn’t been completed that appointment will be made into the patch test and a further appointment for the first treatment will have to be made.
- 1.5 A
- 2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred because of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your Internet browser.
- 3 When choosing a username Users are required to adhere to the terms set out above. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
- Termination and Cancellation
- 1 Payment shall be made by the Customer for all monies owed to The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd in respect of services provided.
- 2 Payment shall be made on order and all major credit and debit cards (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, and Solo).
- Goods, Pricing and Availability
- 1 All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- All prices on the Web Site do not include VAT. When the company is VAT registered it will be added at the end of the treatment total cost price.
1 The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- 2 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 3 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. Users and Purchasers will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time the Web Site is used by them following the changes.
- Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- 1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- 2 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full during working hours on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent outside working hours on a business day or on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and The Clinique Aesthetics Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
All appointments require a £25 non-refundable deposit for single treatments and the full amount is required for booking course appointments.
The client will be reminded via email or text of appointments and treatment requirements at least 24hrs prior to their scheduled appointment, including patch test required.
Clients will be given verbal aftercare advice from the practitioner after every treatment and an email or text message will be sent the day of the treatment. It is important that the client follows the advice in order to get maximum results from their treatments.
If you would like to cancel your appointment without losing your non-refundable deposit, please do so before 24hrs of your appointment either by popping us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning The Clinique Aesthetics on Tel:01565621959 where we will happily arrange another appointment for you.
If it is within 24hrs you will lose your deposit and another non-refundable deposit will be required to rebook a new appointment. For Pamper Packages, 48hours notice must be given.
At the Clinique we offer a range of pamper packages. Some packages will include food such as canapés and drinks. When booking a package, please leave a note which informs us of any dietary requirements, so that we can organise appropriate food and drink for you.
Please note, any changes / cancellations to pamper packages must be given with at least 48 hours notice. If prior notice is not given you will lose your package and any money paid.
**Please note, promotional/discount offers can be removed without prior notice.
All promotional/discount are for a limited time only.
In store consultations are 30 minutes long. Consultations cost £25 (Non-refundable). If a treatment is booked as a result of the consultation, the consultation amount will be subtracted from the total price of the treatment (booked within 30 days). Like all reservations, if you can’t make your appointment for whatever reason, 24 hours notice should be given. We can then rearrange your consultation to another date/time. If you do not give us prior notice and miss your reservation, any future consultations will need to be booked again, and the fee paid again
If a service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we have the right to refuse or cancel any appointments listed at the incorrect price whether or not the appointment has been confirmed.
Gift Vouchers can be Purchase from The Clinique Aesthetics for Services and Treatments. Vouchers are Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you purchase a treatment for an amount less than the gift voucher, the remaining balance will be available for use as a voucher only.
By carrying out your purchase of services and treatments you agree to pay a minimum £25 non-refundable deposit. In the event of a cancellation deposits will not be refunded. If you for whatever reason cannot make your appointment, then you must inform us at least 24 hours before the date and time of the reservation. We can then move you to another day / time slot.
The deposit amount is subtracted from the total price of the treatment / service booked.
In the event you miss or forget about your reservation, deposits will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another date. If you wish to re-book a missed reservation, then you must pay a new non-refundable deposit.
All courses of treatment booking must be paid in full, cancellation policies still stand and require at least 24hrs notice.